Friday, March 13, 2015

Analytics Projects

Text Analytics:

  • Why so serious...???This is a project that I worked on with Ling Jin (@ljin8118) and Peter Schmidt (@pjschmidt007) as a part of our Text Analytics course at Northwestern University. The aim was to analyze the script of a movie or a play and compare with the reality. We chose the Dark Knight script and text mined the script to observe a few trends. Read more to see whether we came out right or was the entire effort far from reality. Cheers :)
  • Text Classification Using Naive Bayes AlogorithmThis was a 3-day assignment that I worked on while I was in the Analytics program at Northwestern University. It is an implementation of the Multinomial Naive Bayes Algorithm in Java. Text Analytics was by far my favorite course at the program and I thoroughly enjoyed working on this one. Hope you guys like it and is helpful. Suggestions/comments/criticism are welcome!
         

No comments: